Why Amniotic Fluid Is Important For Your Baby
- Prevents umbilical cord from tangling
- Tells you if your baby is healthy
- Protects Baby
- Helps development by enabling movement
- Maintains constant temperature
- Acts as lubricant during delivery
How can you keep amniotic fluid healthy?
1. Drink 2 to 3 litres of water daily
2. Drink boiled water that’s been cooled down
3. Restrain from drinking soda, it can harm the baby
Amniotic fluid is an important fluid that protects your baby. So please, drink lots of water.
Leave a Reply